Becoming an entrepreneur or business owner is a truly massive undertaking. Many people underestimate the reality of life as an entrepreneur. The life of a business owner is filled with uncertainty, stress, and endless peaks and valleys. Entrepreneurs must fly by the seat of their pants, make decisions they may not feel sure about, and often live withfluctuating incomes. But, being a business owner is also incredibly rewarding. Many of us fantasize about being our own boss, but not everyone takes the leap into the unknown. These 18 powerful motivational quotes will give you the kick in the pants you need to beat those Monday blues.
share this post.
1.Start every morning by saying, I believe something wonderful is going to happen to me today. Repeat it over and over." - Brian Tracey
2. "There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure." - Colin Powell
3. "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door." - Milton Berle
4. "What we really want to do is what we are really meant to do. When we do what we are meant to do, money comes to us, doors open for us, we feel useful, and the work we do feels like play to us." - Julia Cameron
5. "The more you learn, the more you earn." -Warren Buffett
6. " Chase the vision, not the money. The money will endup following you."
7. "Sell the problem you solve, not the product." - Unknown
8. "Life will only change when you become more committed to your dreams than you are to your comfort zone." -Unknown
9. "Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." -Steve Jobs
10. "When it's too easy to get money then you get a lot of noise mixed in with the real innovation and entrepreneurship. Tough times bring out the best parts of silicon valley." -Sergey Brin
11. "Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy." -Norman Vincent Peale
12." A goal is a dream with a deadline."-Napoleon Hill
13. There is no elevator to success, you have to take the stairs." -Zig Ziglar
14. "At first they'll ask why you're doing it, later they'll ask how you did it." -Unknown
15. "Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." -Arthur Ashe
16. "You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great." -Zig Ziglar
17. "You are confined only by the walls you build yourself." -Unknown
18."Focus on being productive instead of busy." -Tim Ferriss
Share this list with the business owners in your life that need a bit of extra motivation today!
Register now and start
using our portal for free.